The Milton Town School District has the following Pre-Kindergarten opportunities for Milton-resident children for the 2018/2019 school year.
Early Education Program
- ages 3-5
- School-Based Services
- 12 hours per week
- EEE Special Education Services for children with IEPs – Ongoing Enrollment
- 2018/2019 Act 166 Peer Slots Available on First Come, First Served Basis beginning March 9th, 2018
2018/2019 Early Education FAQ:
- ages 3-5
- Services provided at eligible partner sites in the community
- 10 hours per week
- Act 166 (VT Universal PreK)
- Ongoing Enrollment for all age-eligible Milton-resident children in 2017-2018 school year.
- age 4
- Funded by Federal Preschool Development Grant
- Income Eligibility
- Ongoing Enrollment for Limited Number of Spots
- Head Start option at School-Based Classroom
How do I apply?
- Right click on link below and save .pdf to your computer. You must save to your computer before making changes or the finished form will be blank.
- Open saved .pdf file.
- Fill in the form.
- Save changes to form.
- Return to Early Education Collaborative Office